Friday, January 22, 2010

Lcd Cable How Do I Hook Up My Cable To An LCD TV/ Computer Monitor & To A Wireless Gateway/router?

How do I hook up my cable to an LCD TV/ Computer Monitor & to a wireless gateway/router? - lcd cable

My daughter got a flat screen LCD TV with a combination of how to use your computer screen. I have a cable connection to the output of the wall. How can I connect to the wireless gateway / router and television as well? I want them in a position to television and even the function of the wireless gateway as well. Thank you!

1 comments:

Andy C said...

with a coaxial cable splitter http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3340239
But do not try to split the signal, which worsens each divided further, the signal is divided and even useless.

Post a Comment