Sunday, February 7, 2010

Strawberry Bikini Bikini Bod, Any Help? 10 Points To Best Answer! :)?

Bikini Bod, Any Help? 10 points to best answer! :)? - strawberry bikini

In going on a cruise for my 14th 21st Birthday February to the Bahamas. I really want to lose about 20 pounds, a bikini cute to use, I also want to keep the weight. I do not want to hear Berry accai food or what some excericise and nutritional advice. Note: I do not drink soda, I think those are the worst things in the world. It tastes like pure fat. An average meal for me would be toast with cheese and light cream, Honey Nut Corn Flakes w / milk and a glass of orange juice. I thought the day drinking and industrial water Special K packets, such as tea, lemonade, strawberries and kiwi. Any help would be great! Thank you! :)
BTW: I weigh between 140-145 at 5'5 now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment