Thursday, December 31, 2009

High Risk Check Processing Nexon Cash Problem With Paypal?

Nexon Cash problem with paypal? - high risk check processing

Recently, I've tried NX cash to my PayPal account to buy. When people ask me if I am correctly informed and present, reads: "This transaction is considered high risk causing the verification fails, has been identified. Make sure that your PayPal billing information is correct and no methods are used able to represent your information wrong. I checked to make sure that on several occasions my billing information is correct and it was always 100% correct. Moreover, I can say with 100% certainty that I am not trying to fraud (such as GM Auto Responding to a lack of any search for a solution.) Please help and respond with "oh yeah this same thing happened to me," what happened ", etc., etc., unless a solution is assigned. Thank you very much, if someone finds the answer for me.

David Pagel (Bagel)

0 comments:

Post a Comment