Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Take Home Lines, From Famous How Can I Stop A Cb/ham/something Radio Transmission From Coming Through My Speakers?

How can I stop a cb/ham/something radio transmission from coming through my speakers? - take home lines, from famous

OK, the chances of her, I know, but true. For months we have and what I told my husband, girlfriend, mother, everybody, we heard the "Hamburger Man **" online on my home phone, Internet, voice mail, speaker of the "Computer and stereo speakers. Looks like he a conversation with, like a CB or ham radio, but you can hear a party. I have the phone company, technical support and a one other person might think, but have received no reply or help. It's driving me crazy! It's so chance, can also schedule around them one day, after 4:30 clock, then 2 I have a studio at home and can not register, yes, you guessed it, ends with a duet with the "Hamburger Man". suggestions?
** The name comes from one of the few words that can really understand. The rest is much chatter, and the words "world class."

0 comments:

Post a Comment